Friday, May 8, 2009

The Bahamas and Florida!














We had such a wonderful trip.  We were gone for the second week of April and the weather was wonderful. Just what we needed after a long cold winter! Florida was so much fun, especially driving through the Keys.  We didn't want to leave.  I don't think we've been that relaxed since.... I guess our honeymoon.  So here's to honeymoon number 2! 

wonderful and strange to see Karly on this side of the country for a bit.  

After meeting Karly and Craig we went down to board out cruise ship.  We had a very relaxing time and a few to many ice cream cones.  In Nassau we walked far enough to be a a beach with only locals.  It was nice to get away from the burning white bodies drinking beer at 10 am.  
The cruise and Florida were great but I think the best part was spending 24 hours a day together for 6 days straight!  

Thanks Dave and Anika!










No comments:

Post a Comment