Saturday, June 20, 2009

New York City for The Weekend


We thought we could either pack or go to New York City one last time before we moved and we  certainly made the right choice.  We stayed with Angie and her husband AJ (a friend I met 
at BYU Hawaii).  I wish we had gotten a picture with them but were in the city by ourselves and didn't think of it while at their house. 

Rob and I bought discount tickets to Phantom Of The Opera then wondered around the city till it started.  We went into  FAO Schwartz, The Metropolitan Museum of Fine Arts, and found me some ice cream then off to the show.  Phantom was amazing!  We both completely enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't already seen it.




































































Measuring myself like when on walks with grandma Joyce.


Someone let balloons go in Time Square. There were lawn chairs all in the blocked off street in Time Square, very odd but a great spot to eat lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment