Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bridger Joseph Adams



















Bridger was born 23 December 2009 at 1:29 am (three weeks early!) He weighed 6 ponds 9 oz and was 20 inches long. He is such a precious little guy and we are so excited he has joined our family.

4 comments:

  1. David says, "At first I thought the kid had to much hair on his head to be Rob's then I saw all the hair on his body and I thought, "Yep!" that's Rob's kid!
    Rob, do you remember when Justin used to make the comment about the Adams having hairy legs?

    Alisa says, "I love the naked pictures....so cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. We couldn't be happier for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. We couldn't be happier for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, he is AMAZING!! He is so beautiful and has so much hair! I just want to snuggle him! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete